Herbal Tea Blending Workshop
On Saturday the 15th of March at 11 am at Cyherbia you can learn how to make your own custom made herbal tea blend, choosing the herbs that appeal to you.
Now winter is over (as much as we've had one) let's celebrate spring by making a special spring tonic to clear away the inner clutter and get energized.
We'll be talking about herb synergy, tastes and actions of herbs, tonics, energetics and other related issues.
In this hands-on workshop you will learn what herbs taste like, sample different blends and prepare your own unique herbal blend according to your preferences.
We will start with tea and cake while we introduce ourselves, and after the basic teaching we choose our herbs and continue with blending, sampling and fine-tuning our teas.
This workshop is expected to run for 2 hours.
Cost including tea & cake, all materials, teaching and handouts 18 euro per person.
Book your place by email: email@example.com, or phone 99915443.
Places are limited to ensure personal attention.
Date: Saturday 15/03/14, 11 am.
Aloe vera juice is packed with minerals, vitamins and enzymes, therefore it is in itself a multivitamin broad range food supplement. Aloe Vera contains vitamins A, C, E, folic acid, choline, B1, B2, B3 (niacin), B6. Aloe Vera is also one of the few plants that contains vitamin B12. Some of the 20 minerals found in Aloe Vera include calcium, magnesium, zinc, chromium, selenium, sodium, iron, potassium, copper, manganese. According to extensive clinical research the benefits of drinking aloe vera juice are numerous:
• Aloe vera lowers high cholesterol.
• Boosts the oxygenation of your blood.
• Eases inflammation and soothes arthritis pain.
• Is antibacterial, antiseptic, antiviral, antifungal and antibiotic.
• Helps to prevent kidney stones.
• Alkalizes the body, helping to balance overly acidic dietary habits.
• Helps to heal ulcers & IBS, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and other digestive disorders.
• Reduces high blood pressure naturally.
• Accelerates healing from physical burns and radiation burns.
• Helps to prevent colon cancer, heals the intestines and lubricates the digestive tract.
• Relieves constipation.
• Stabilizes blood sugar and reduces triglycerides in diabetics.
• Prevents and treats candida infections.
• Protects the kidneys from disease and detoxifies the body. • May halt the growth of cancer tumors.
With all these benefits, why not start drinking Aloe vera juice today? The recommended dosage of Aloe Vera Pure Juice is 25 ml (1 full cap) 2 times a day, pure or added to fruit juice or any other drink.
Natura & Benessere's pure Aloe Vera juice is a certified organic product.
Available EXCLUSIVELY at Cyherbia.
An Herb is a plant that is valued for its qualities such as medicinal properties, flavor, scent, or the like.
Did you know that the people of Cyprus have been using herbs for thousands of years?
On this island the ancient knowledge of herbs and their medicinal and aromatic properties is still very much alive.